An average European spends 1/3 of their life at work. Therefore, up to 40% of all Earth’s resources are consumed at workplaces. CompAct provides an interactive and motivational toolkit for companies, institutions and schools, helping people to form sustainable habits!
Your virtual green guide towards sustainability
Currently we are using
resources as if we had 1.7
CompAct helps offices
CompAct is a B2B (business-to-business) solution designed primarily for companies with offices. CompAct’s virtual assistant shares daily tips and tricks of sustainable behavior to the company’s employees. The green guide also encourages to take part in challenges and team assignments, the goal of which is to develop environmentally-friendly habits at the workplace. As a result, the company saves costs and develops a greener image. In addition, employees’ teamwork, motivation, and productivity increases. Everybody wins!
Chat with your
virtual green guide
Get tips about sustainable behaviour habits
Compete with your teammates/departments
Save the planet
Join our newsletter & never miss an update
Engage All Employees
Sometimes it can be difficult to deliver a message to all your employees – especially if there are hundreds of them. With our virtual toolkit, it is possible with just one click!
Build a Responsible Brand
We help you to build a responsible brand and make corporate social responsibility (CSR) part of your core business strategy.
Cut Down Costs
Every company has a goal to maximize its profit and minimize costs. Saving on resources like electricity, water, and consumables will also save you money!
3. Good health and well-being: We promote a healthy lifestyle and a good work-life balance.
11. Sustainable cities and communities: We draw people’s attention to the environmental impact of cities, air quality, and waste management.
12. Responsible consumption and production: We promote sustainable consumption, production, and fair trade. We draw people’s attention to food waste and promote the reduction of waste through prevention, reduction, recycling, and reuse. We draw people’s attention to food waste and promote the reduction of waste generation through prevention, reduction, recycling, and reuse.
13. Climate action: We raise awareness on climate change and its impacts. Every small action and contribution on climate change matters.
14. Life below water: We increase knowledge about sustainable management and protection of marine and coastal ecosystems.
15. Life on land: We promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainable management of forests, and raise awareness on biodiversity loss.
Yrjö OjasaarChange Ventures
“CompAct really impressed the jury with their rapid progress during the NGAL program. In a short amount of time they refined their value proposition and validated market interest with signed LOI’s. A very impressive team that was highly coachable, practical, and dynamic.”
Tõnis MeristeEesti Energia AS
“The idea of CompAct is something that we see great potential in bringing about necessary societal changes. The solution of CompAct can reduce the time and human resource necessary for developing resource-efficient and environmentally friendly habits, speeding up processes in both companies and public institutions.”
Getlyn DenksMinistry of the Environment of Estonia
“The CompAct service is a great possibility for understanding and creating added value in companies and institutions, both in the economic and environmental spheres, thus raising environmental awareness of institutions and companies.”
Leelo KukkEstonian Environmental Board
“The Environmental Board shall support the project that develops a virtual assistant for companies and institutions, including schools, that would be able to help them save resources and costs. CompAct makes it easy to behave in an environmentally friendly way by sending small remainders and setting tasks that can be solved both individually and in teams.”
Kaupo HeinmaMinistry of the Environment of Estonia
“We see the CompAct solution being able to contribute to the wider spread of circular economy principles in Estonia. CompAct can help turn environmentally friendly choices into habits by providing information on the environmental impact of each activity.”